You can market your business online effectively with a pay-per-click campaign. As the name suggests, you only pay when a potential customer clicks on your ad. This makes PPC advertising a cost-effective solution for small and medium businesses.
Online advertising is dominated by Google and Facebook. Both allow you to set a daily budget for your advertising campaigns. This gives you greater control over your advertising budget as you never run the risk of exceeding your budget.
PPC campaigns also allow you to:
- Target potential customers according to both physical geography and demography
- Bid for the top position on search results page
- Qualify leads with the use of specific keywords
- Place ads on other websites (Google Adsense)
- Create text only or image ads
Five reasons why you should be using Google Adwords to promote your business:
- You will immediately see the results of your advertising efforts.
- The results of each campaign are tracked and measured. You can use this information to refine your campaign for maximum effect.
- You can target customers in a specific country or city, which makes this particularly useful for businesses that service a specific area.
- You only pay once someone clicks on your ad.
- You have full control over every aspect of your campaign; from your budget and target market right down to your keywords.
Are you ready to start advertising online? Web Changes can assist you with setting up and managing your PPC campaigns. You’ll also receive a monthly report to help you track the progress of your online advertising efforts.